Magento Ecommerce Website Design
Magento Ecommerce Web Design and Development in El Dorado Hills, Ca
Magento is a (CMS) content management system that is designed for Ecommerce websites and Ecommerce Web Development. Sure, you can still use a CMS such as WordPress for Ecommerce; however, when it comes to functionality and options for Ecommerce, Magento is the way to go. If you are looking to sell items or services through your website, Magento might be the perfect solution for you. At Front Street Media, we are experts at Magento website design and Ecommerce Store SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and we can have an eye-catching, search engine friendly, easy to navigate and easy to use website up in no time for you!
Benefits of Magento for Ecommerce Web Design
Magento has several fantastic benefits, especially for businesses that need to incorporate an ecommerce aspect in their website:
- Easy installation
- Robust Navigation Options
- Robust Checkout Functions
- Robust Up-sales
- Third Party Integration
- Endless CTA (Call to Action) Functionality
- Custom templates to change your site’s appearance
- SSL to protect your visitors and customers
- Advanced Security
- Advanced SEO Features
Benefits of Magento Web Design with Front Street Media
When you build a Magento ecommerce website through with Front Street Media, you get even more great benefits. We have years of experience in web design, and we can design you an amazing website which will make your business stand out from the competition! Depending on whether you are looking for a basic website or an Ecommerce website, Front Street Media will create your dream design.
- Web design: Our graphic design for websites will grab the attention of your customers and keep it.
- Photography: We come out and take professional pictures of your products, your facilities, and your process. Customers like feeling connected to the business that they are buying from. Best part of our product photography.. ITS FREE.
- Content: When it comes to hitting the top of search engine results, content is king. We upload interesting, informative, and SEO-optimized content to your website so that search engines will show you in search results and customers will be able to find you.
- Individual business-specific and location-specific customization: Some businesses have to change the way they sell items from state to state. You may have to pay different taxes or fees, or follow different requirements. Wineries and businesses that sell alcohol are especially burdened by legal requirements. We will make sure your business complies with Federal and State regulations.
- ShipCompliant: For businesses that sell alcohol and liquor, we have ShipCompliant + Magento integration.
- Years of experience: Thomas Edison famously said, “I have not failed; I have found a thousand ways that don’t work.” Our years of experience have taught us what does and does not work. This means we can help your business be successful without you having to go through the entire learning curve yourself.
At Front Street Media, we have been building Magento websites since the platform launched five years ago. We bring a deep knowledge of SEO, marketing, and buyer conversion optimization to each project with Magento. We use Google Analytics to ensure that your website is performing at optimal levels.
Your business isn’t exactly like every other business out there, so why should your website be? At Front Street Media, we know that one size does not fit all. We customize your website to fit your individual needs, understanding that success is not a matter of making the most stunning website but of bringing traffic in and converting views into purchases. If you want a website that is going to bring in customers, choose Front Street Media.
Tools and add-ons
A website can show customers what products you have to offer, but it also can do so much more! Your business structure can incorporate many more features than just direct sales, and we can do that for you as well. Here are just some of the custom Magento add-ons that we have created for other customers:
- Automatic mailing lists
- Automatic follow-up emails
- Store locators
- Reward points and loyalty rewards
- Monthly club membership
- Automatic shipments for monthly club deliveries
- Data exports
- Algorithms to determine recommended products
- And much more!
We also have many Magento extensions that are ready to install and use, if you don’t want the hassle of having us create a custom add-on.
Consulting for your Magento website
If you already have a Magento website, or a website that you want to convert to Magento, we can help you. We have been working with Magento since the CMS was developed, and we know all of its ins and outs. Whether you have a successful Ecommerce website that you would like to make more successful or just starting, Front Street Media can transform it into a search engine topping customer magnet!
Hosting your Magento Ecommerce Website
At Front Street Media, we offer a variety of hosting packages for your Magento website. The size and price of the hosting depends on how large you want your site to be, and more importantly, how many customers you need space for. There is a delicate balance between having a sever that is too large or too small. Customers are likely to become impatient and leave your website if they come and the site is down because traffic was too high. At the same time, you don’t want to pay extra for something you are not using.
At Front Street Media, we offer constant monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We analyze your site’s raw data and recommend hosting solutions that will meet your needs. We have robust security and on-the-fly resource allocation to ensure the safety and convenience of your end users. Most importantly, our Magento hosting is specifically optimized for Magento websites to ensure the best possible experience for you and your customers.
SSL for your Magento Website
SSL certificates are a highly popular option on our Magento sites. SSL protects your customers’ private data and helps to prevent your company transactions from being stolen by hackers. When customers see “https” at the top of their navigation bar, they know that they can input their payment information with confidence because they are being kept secure by your SSL certificate. SSL certificates are the best way to build customer trust and satisfaction.
Front Street media has been taking care of businesses with Magento sites for half a decade. Give us a call today for a free estimate on your own Magento site or fill out our contact form if you have have any questions.